The first-ever West Michigan Friends' Summit is happening in March!
- Hear about the current state of the trail system and exciting new developments that are underway.
- Network and collaborate with other regional friends groups to share ideas and explore best practices.
- Strengthen our regional team to continue striving toward a world-class trail system.
Contact us if you're interested in learning more.
West Michigan Trails & Greenways Strategic Priorities
There are many people and organizations in West Michigan building successful trails. However those same organizations are often competing for limited resources and lack a coordinated regional approach toward trail planning, construction, operations, and maintenance. As a single organization with a regional mission, we can strategically engage other organizations to coordinate, execute, fund, and sustain their portions of the regional trail system.
- We have a regional perspective that allows us to prioritize and direct resources to the right opportunities.
- We have strong, credible relationships with impactful donors, communities, and public and nonprofit agencies.
- We have successfully raised more than $10 million to help build hundreds of miles of non-motorized, multi-use trails, leveraging both public and private funding.
Enhancing the quality of life by advancing our regional trails movement.
A world-class trail experience connecting West Michigan.